Our multi-disciplinary engineering services and project management capabilities are ideally suited to tackle the challenges faced by the ever-growing marine renewables industry.
Malakoff Limited have been involved in marine renewables at all levels for a number of years; having developed prototype tidal machines and providing support services on major infrastructure projects across a number of industries. Malakoff have also been heavily involved in the installation and maintenance of smaller scale windfarms throughout Shetland.
Our oil and gas, utilities and engineering experience allow us to offer a complete service at all levels.
TYPES OF WORK:
- Project management
- Project monitoring & quality control
- Mechanical engineering support services
- Fabrication services
- Prototype development
- Wind turbine installation
- Solar panel installation
- Hydro-electric installation
- Electrical grid integration
- Remote monitoring & control
- Electrical engineering & maintenance
Our experience make us the ideal choice for any project. Our skilled, qualified & experienced team can offer a complete installation, along with monitoring and maintenance service whether it be wind, solar or a hydro-electric scheme.
Our installation teams are used to working in challenging, remote locations and our continuing commitment to quality ensures your project delivers to its full potential.
Examples of marine renewables work:
- Client representation at Gwynt y Môr Wind Farm
- Client representation & Installation Management at Greater Gabbard Wind Farm